Do you have questions or concerns regarding the transportation services provided by Cherry Creek Schools? Including but not limited to: bus incidents, lost items, routes/schedules/stop locations.
Safe2Tell: Make a Report. Make a Difference.
Anonymously report anything that concerns or threatens you, your friends, your family or your community.
Call 1-877-542-7233 (SAFE)
or make an anonymous report at www.safe2tell.org.
Safe2Tell Colorado provides:
- An anonymous way for students, parents, school staff and community members to report concerns regarding their safety or the safety of others.
- Resources and materials for schools and communities to educate and promote the Safe2Tell Colorado initiative.
- Technical assistance to schools and communities before and after tragic events.
- Expertise in creating safer schools and communities through prevention and early intervention.
- Education, awareness and outreach to encourage reporting and breaking the code of silence.
If you have an emergency, concerning a bus route, during normal business hours please call the terminal specific for your child’s route. See Transportation Contacts
list for numbers.
After 5:30 pm: If you have an emergency, concerning a bus route (i.e.: missing student) please call: Integrated Security Services at 303-698-2698.