The instructional system is comprised of many elements that function as a whole to achieve our common goals: Inclusive Excellence and College and Career Preparation and Success. Each element is a necessary component of the system. The system cannot achieve its purpose without the element and the element by itself cannot replicate the system's function. It is the relationship between the elements that defines the system.
The Cherry Creek School District Instructional System:
- Articulates our high expectations for all students through challenging academic standards and workforce skills
- Measured by our comprehensive assessment system;
- Delivered through high quality instruction that is culturally responsive, coupled with a system of intervention and enrichment/acceleration;
- Supported by a safe, inclusive and engaging learning environment;
- Taught by effective teachers who are supported through Professional Learning;
- Publically reported through the accountability system; and with
- Focused improvement through the PLC process.