Welcome to Assessment and Evaluation!
Access the state and district assessment results administered in the Cherry Creek Schools by clicking below.
To establish and promote expertise and best practices in the collection, organization, and interpretation of data to support informed decision making related to student learning, accountability, and statutory compliance.
Commitment to data accuracy and data literacy in support of informed decision making.
What Do We Do
- Coordinate and manage required State and District assessments and assessment data with integrity and fidelity.
- Provide comprehensive reports, data access, and processes that support users as they plan, monitor, and evaluate student performance.
- Create understanding around District, State, and federal accountability requirements.
- Model and teach best practices in data quality, analysis, reporting, and data inquiry.
- Support the creation and evaluation of District and school goals and initiatives in service to educational programs and practice.